Last night I went to Qigong and opened to those fears. I opened my heart and my body to allow the energy to flow as it needed to in order for my highest good. And while 3 am did not feel great, it is the answer I was seeking.
Sometimes we build walls with our fears. It is a defense mechanism to protect ourselves. Yet that wall can affect our health in a number of ways, as mine has been.
By facing what it is that we're afraid of we can allow the body to rebalance. And while sometimes this is easier said than done, we are all strong enough and capable enough to handle this task.
Here are some quick tips on facing fears:
1. Identify the fear: What's bothering you?
2. Identify the root cause: Has this happened before? What would it mean if this happened? (Many times there is a fear of getting hurt)
3. Analyze possible outcomes: Do you know the result will be bad? Is there a possible good outcome? Is there a good lesson that could be learned from the feared outcome?
4. Allow time to process the emotions that go with these fears. It is not only ok, but important to allow yourself to acknowledge these feelings.
5. Pray or Meditate and ask for the outcome to be for your highest good. This allows you to put it in the loving arms of the Universe/God.
I'm grateful to share these tips with you on my process. I hope they work for you as they do for me.
I'm grateful to have let go last night and let the outcome be in my best interests. While it was not the outcome I had wanted, it felt good to let go. By putting my trust in God/ the Universe the results were not as painful, emotionally, as I had feared.
I'm grateful to know that pains pass and wounds heal. I'm grateful to allow this to just be. I'm grateful my heart is protected with love and support from family and friends. I'm grateful for energy work like Qigong that helps me through this process. I'm grateful for the release of my blocks and the return to balance of my body. I'm grateful to be blessed with a body that is so efficient and amazing. I'm grateful for all the systems that work without my conscious awareness. I'm grateful to take brave steps forward, heeding the messages from my dreams, to allow my body to balance.
What is your body telling you? Do you have a fear that you have been carrying too long? What process do you use to face your fears?
May today bless you with your awareness of your strength and beauty. May you find balance in releasing. May you find courage to take the next steps forward. Have a beautiful day!