1. I'm grateful to be genuinely me and not hide this aspect of me away.
2. I'm grateful to allow tears to fall when they need to fall, not bottle it up.
3. I'm grateful to show excitement when I am excited.
4. I'm grateful to act out my excitement, even when it looks ridiculous, no matter who is watching.
5. I'm grateful to know that joy is worth celebrating.
6. I'm grateful to know that the people that judge me for my emotions are basing that judgement on their own story.
7. I'm grateful to have a different story that allows me this freedom.
8. I'm grateful for the times that my emotions are even that gives me balance and serves as a point of reference when they go one way or the other from there.
9. I'm grateful for people in my life that are supportive of my emotions.
10. I'm grateful to honor my emotions because I believe that they are the gauge to tell me if I'm keeping true to my heart.
11. I'm grateful to be "emotional" because it allows me a way to release that extra energy I am always picking up.
12. I'm grateful because by releasing it instead of bottling it up, I sleep so much better at night. (And I can say this literally for myself because I used to try to bottle it away and act "normal")
13. I'm grateful because it has brought the most interesting people into my life and given me some amazing stories.
14. I'm grateful to honor every aspect of myself.
15. I'm grateful because who I am in all its imperfectly perfect ways is what got me to this point right here. And I wouldn't trade a thing.
What labels are you grateful to wear? How can you honor who you are today? May your day be blessed with being perfectly yourself, as only you can be. Namasté. Have a beautiful day!